Stayed at Beach Republic before heading to the frenzy of Bangkok. Rooms were nice we upgraded to a pool villa - very comfortable bed, decent size pool and also very private. Bathroom was open air with a nice rain shower (no tub). Beach club area was chilled, we had the excellent Sunday brunch also which is something of an event with DJ etc. Breakfast was a buffet which was ok. Casual dining during the day was good - some excellent tapas - the lamb ribs with the Greek sauce superb, tuna tartar tacos also very good. Ate dinner a couple of times - seafood platter was good, also the filet steak - then dined out locally several nights. Staff very obliging and friendly and made our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach