It's maybe 20 mins from the airport but even the drive will entertain you.
The staff are really helpful and you can't but help but notice the security which those with kids is very reassuring , not only for the obvious but also traffic moving moving into the resort.
The villas with pools are just fantastic. A great way to start the day and a dip before dinner.
Don't be shy on Sunday to join in their Sunday special deal. Best to have a look yourself.
Great local restaurants not too far away. Good luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach