You know you have found a fantastic resort when you travel with a group of 30 people and everyone is already planning their next trip back due to the fantastic time they all had! We held our wedding here last week and could not have asked for a more magical day or experience. Julie's service was quick and precise with every communication we had and everything worked out perfectly on the day which is fantastic considering she is also the resident manager! All our guests loved the accomodation, food, entertainment (resident DJ is excellent) and excellent service from all the staff (special mention to Aung who's service is amazing and always with a smile!). Even little things such as our cake, table settings and fairy lights had an amazing attention to detail and completed the night...... If anyone is looking for a perfect wedding venue with super service and a chilled ambience this is the place!
In regards to the rooms we stayed in a penthouse suite which is amazing value for money and would have to be the nicest accomodation we have ever stayed in ourselves. Nothing beats waking up and having a dip in your own private pool overlooking the Lamai coastline in the morning! A number of our guests stayed in other rooms from the club suites up to the two bedroom penthouses and all were clean, air conditioned and very comfortable
Breakfast in the morning is top notch with a number of choices from the menu plus a buffet of breakfast choices for a lighter meal which you can have whilst looking out over the water. Happy house in the afternoon is a welcome treat after a long day in the sun and the little desserts in the fridge every night were a winner!
Overall a fantastic resort that we cant wait to come back to, keep up the fantastic service and thankyou for giving us the wedding we have always hoped for! Special mention again to Julie, Claire and Aung as you all made our experiences memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach