Stayed 1 night in a modern 1 bedroom & it was lovely,can't fault it at all but....
Stayed 1 night in the 2 bed sky pool villa.
WOW.!!!!!! can't say enough good things about it - it's expensive yes but if you can afford it or like me for a birthday treat it's Amazing.
Huge 50ft balcony with pool ( although cold as it didn't get the sun at all ) huge living room / kitchen with nice sea views & great bathrooms & bedrooms & another bathroom off the lounge.
I would stay here again at the drop of a hat.
Breakfast is varied & very good & the facilities although i wasn't there for long were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach