Just came back from vacation at Beach Republic with husband and 23 year old son. We stayed in one of the private Tropical Villas. Everything about this hotel was wonderful ! The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The facilities were beautiful and right on the beach. The food was excellent. Lastly, the town was in walking distance from the hotel.
Although there is a gym at the hotel, my son and I were able to run the road in the early morning
for some distance despite the scooters and cars. It is not, however, for the faint of heart. Also,
we are serious cyclists and contacted Samui Bicycles a shop within walking distance from the hotel who took us on a private 3 hour bike tour through the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach