All reviewsbeach clubclub suitesunday brunch isthe penthousedj playingprivate poolhouse musicpillow menukoh samuicoffee machinelarge balconyevery eveningfantastic staywelcome drinkturn down servicepool sidesun loungers
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and i stayed here recentlyin a Studio room on a Cudo Voucher. Great value given it was a promotional price. The place is as good as the previous reviews suggest. We had fresh fruit and champagne on arrival and we also had a one hour free massage each in the Spa on-site. The room was excellent, bed comfortable, the staff are friendly and very helpful. The pool and restaurant area down on the beach was excellent as well. Two pools to choose from and lots of friendly service for food and drink. It is a long but doable walk to Lamai Beach (20 mins each way) where there are lots of shops, bars and restaurants. And its only a short tuck-tuck ride to most places on the Island. An ideal place for a beach holiday and we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rod V
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had a cudo voucher for a studio room but upgraded to a Vila with our own pool which was fantastic , the food was great and massage at the day spa was one of the best ever. All the staff were great from the driver who picked us up from the airport with a cooler bag that had cold towels and cold water to the girls who turned our beds back and left little snacks every night. The only disappointing thing was the beach which was tidal and rocky other than the beach it was all very nice and clean and friendly.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The setup at the pool/beach is incredible, very sexy. The ambience, the decor, the music, simply wow. Amaing beach location, pool bar and an infinity pool, everything is there to make your stay incredible.The room was very clean, very modern and serviced twice daily. And the bed..OMG it was so confortable!!

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I do agree that this hotel is a little bit pricey for Thailand but for what you get, I think that it's a good value for your money. I would definitely go back to this hotel .

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Amazing! Amazing! amazing! We had our wedding at Beach Republic last night, and it was a fairy tale wedding! The staff here were fantastic from the very beginning. They have been so accommodating in every way, out of all the venues and wedding planners we spoke to they were by far the best to deal with! We had our dream wedding, and we didn't require a wedding planner as they catered to our every need. The venue was amazing, the food was fantastic! and the penthouse suite is stunning! I would recommend anyone getting married in Koh samui to have there special day here! Julie and Marc you made our day amazing thank you so much!!! I will try to add photos when I get them.

Room Tip: penthouse suite and villas are gorgeous
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy A
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

We are currently here, half way through a ten day stay. We had 2 x cudo vouchers which were originally for the club suites, but we upgraded to the tropical pool villa, for a bit more privacy and to have the luxury of our own pool.
Our stay so far has been amazing. This resort has it all, a great beach location, incredible food, pool bar, kids pool and an infinity pool, a very smooth Dj for those long afternoons on a sun lounge sipping cocktail, very good wine and cocktail menu. A small note to mention, the beach is not ideal for swimming as its very rocky, although I'm sure that changes with the seasons.
Our villa has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one outside so when you go from the pool, you don't drip water through the bedrooms. The rooms are immaculately clean and serviced twice daily, once throughout the day when they do a full clean and change sheets and towels and provide the daily newspaper, and then during the turn down service, where they drop in the next days resort newsletter and pop a little dessert in your fridge! This is all just part of their service. We have our own kitchenette with everything from a coffee machine, bag of ice, free bottled water, knife block and quality wine glasses are provided. The beds are really comfy and the bed linen and pillows very high quality. We want for nothing! We are feeling very spoilt and relaxed here...
Staff are very very friendly and from what we have seen will go out of their way to do whatever they can to make your stay more enjoyable. The management team are a welcomed presence here and often ask what you are up to for the day and will recommend tours or restaurants.
My husband and I have both had massages in the 'fusion' spa and they were great, he has also taken advantage of the steam room daily.
I will post more at the conclusion of our stay, but seriously, if you have read any bad reviews about this place, from my eyes, they are completely unfounded. Even if I tried really hard to find a bad point about this place, I would struggle. You will see I have written other reviews on other places throughout our holiday, so my review here, as with my others, is legitimate.

• Stayed: July 2012