We had a great stay here in April , we found it a great location and nice and quiet yet still a short stroll to all the action if you wanted. The breakfasts are good although after 9 nights found the selection a little limited . Rooms are clean and adequate but that was not a big deal for us as we were on the go the whole time (As a family of 4 plenty of room). The pool area overlooks the beach and we found that was where we spent our days , the pool is on the small side and being a rowdy group of 13 we had to remind the kids to take it easy (For the enjoyment of other guests) Adults enjoyed the Happy hours and the food is pretty good (Much cheaper to eat outside resort) We booked mainly due to the good reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed even though if you do your homework you can find places that are a fair bit cheaper.
All the staff were excellent , friendly , nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Thai House Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thai House Beach Resort is located at Lamai Beach on beautiful island of Koh Samui. Only 35 kilometers from the main land, it is easily accessible from all major airports in Thailand. Transfer time from Koh Samui airport approximately 30 minutes. Bus from Bangkok to Samui will take 12 hours. Daily Ferry Service will take one hour and half for every trip duration 08.00 am to 06.00 pm. We can arrange transport for you by the budget price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thai House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai House Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Hotel Beach
- Thai House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach