We spent christmas 2012 at the Thai house beach resort and loved it. It was our first time on Lamai beach and second time in Samui. The hotel was in a perfect location for the beach, local restaurants and shopping, also close to Chaweng for more shopping and partying depending on what you're looking for. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and although there are 300 rooms they knew all of the guests staying there. The rooms are spacious and clean, the pool area is lovely and shaded some of the day which is perfect for 40 degree heat. The food from the restaurant is very good, breakfast was really good also. We had unlimited drinks all week from the bar whilst on the beach and at the end of the trip the bill was barely £100. So very well priced for a hotel too. We would definitely recommend anyone to stay in this hotel and would definitely go back as a couple of with our children in the future, perfect for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thai House Beach Resort is located at Lamai Beach on beautiful island of Koh Samui. Only 35 kilometers from the main land, it is easily accessible from all major airports in Thailand. Transfer time from Koh Samui airport approximately 30 minutes. Bus from Bangkok to Samui will take 12 hours. Daily Ferry Service will take one hour and half for every trip duration 08.00 am to 06.00 pm. We can arrange transport for you by the budget price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thai House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai House Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Hotel Beach
- Thai House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach