I spent 10 nights at this hotel so I hope my review will help you.
Simply first pluses:
- good location, very close to the centre of Lamai beach, just 10-15 minutes by foot to the beginning of centre and still so far that you can spend holiday in silance if you want
- directly at the beach and with swimming pool
- cleanliness on the highest level
- villas are very comfortable
- the hotel's environment was clean and tidy and very green
-don't use hotel's bus to Tesco, at least going back from Tesco, hotel forgot 2 times to pick up us!
-don't eat at hotel's restaurant, it is expensive, there are much better places around hotelMore