Initially booking 3 nights we ended up staying for 6. We stayed in one of the garden villas which had a large living room with a tv and fridge, a good sized bedroom with a king sized bed and safe and a huge bathroom with both shower and bath. The room was spotless and was cleaned no matter what time of day we left the villa. The pool area is beautifully set out and was very peaceful...this is made even better by the delicious drinks served at the bar (reasonably priced). The beach is just a few steps away and is one of the nicest I have seen, with white sand, clear still sea and some rock pools to explore.
The staff were always very helpful and friendly. Of all the places we have stayed in Thailand this is without a doubt my favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach