I stayed here last week for 2 weeks, great place... The service was a little hit and miss but that's comparing to that of a 5 star... Setting is priceless, staff are very friendly but could be a little more confident in speaking to guests (this is just me picking holes) I would certainly stay here again and would highly recommend it, you get alot for your money! Overall a highly enjoyable stay and looking to return again within 6 months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach