This was a return visit to Rocky's and I am pleased to say this resort is as good as ever - the staff are excellent - friendly and efficient. Special mentions to Tien - a wealth of information on Thailand and its culture and Lucas who goes out of his way to chat, arrange and sort things out. There is a real culture here that the guest comes first - there are few places we have stayed where the manager (Martin) is happy to sit at the bat and chat.
The resort its self is small, well set up and kept immaculate. There is no road noise and plenty of space to chill by one of the two pools on or the beach.
The food is very good and there are a couple of excellent local restaurants as well - frequented by the locals - offering amazing meals looking out over the beach.
Overall we cannot fault Rocky's and we will no doubt be back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky's is a stunning boutique resort set in a secluded cove south of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui. With only 47 rooms and 3 pool villas, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a poolside bistro and two free-form swimming pools, Rocky's is the perfect place for a relaxing, romantic holiday. Rocky's emphasizes warm, personal service, attention to detail, and a relaxed family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocky's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky`s Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rockys Boutique Hotel
- Rockys Boutique Koh Samui
- Rocky's Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach