My first trip to Thailand and this hotel made our stay amazing. The rooms were gorgeous, very spacious and very authentically decorated. The staff were very polite and helpful and the food was lovely especially the breakfast where there was lots of choice. The Thai food although good size portions were a little lacking in spice for us, just ask for extra chilli and it was perfect. The cost of dining in the restaurant was comparible to a UK restaurant but it was worth it. We did find eating at the local restaurants less expensive but definitely not the same ambiance as the hotel. The views and hotel grounds were just amazing and we loved that the beach front bar and dining area were set on the rocks very different. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky's is a stunning boutique resort set in a secluded cove south of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui. With only 47 rooms and 3 pool villas, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a poolside bistro and two free-form swimming pools, Rocky's is the perfect place for a relaxing, romantic holiday. Rocky's emphasizes warm, personal service, attention to detail, and a relaxed family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocky's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky`s Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rockys Boutique Hotel
- Rockys Boutique Koh Samui
- Rocky's Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach