Just arrived at rockys boutique and we have mixed feelingss so far. The resort is amazing and the room is very clean and comfortable....The staff are amazing and very attentive. We booked a lobster meal as this was the theme for tonight. We pre booked half a lobster theairodore each at 800 Bart and when it came it was lovely and tasted amazing. Unfortuneatley when the bill came they had charged us for a full lobster @ 1500 Bart each....although it now transpired that we were actually served a whole lobster, this is not what we ordered and therefore were not prepared to pay for... we also ordered water which never arrived...all I can say is the staff are amazing, lovely people but sometimes the language barrier is a problem which I think was the issue in this case. I will post my views again later in the week and I am sure they will be positive as this is an amazing place so fingers crossed our experience will get better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky's is a stunning boutique resort set in a secluded cove south of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui. With only 47 rooms and 3 pool villas, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a poolside bistro and two free-form swimming pools, Rocky's is the perfect place for a relaxing, romantic holiday. Rocky's emphasizes warm, personal service, attention to detail, and a relaxed family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rocky's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky`s Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rockys Boutique Hotel
- Rockys Boutique Koh Samui
- Rocky's Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach