We came to Koh Samui for our daughter's wedding and we wanted everything to be perfect. We spent hours reading reviews and trying to make sense of websites and their promises. In the end we reckoned Rocky's was the best bet.
First off...it is much better than the website suggests. This is a wonderful private resort. The standards are very high, guests were happy and we were very well looked after. What amazed us was how welcoming and happy the staff were. We felt this was genuine and not just "taught".
The beach is relatively small but the swimming great and they have free kayaks, masks, snorkels and so on.
The food was really good. Prices were equivalent to good dining in the UK ( up north that is ).
There are special nights...one for Lobster, one for Thai food and so on.
Our room was light and airy, it was well cleaned and we had a good view of the ocean.
We took the hotel long boat for a day trip and really enjoyed ourselves.
This is a quality hotel and well worth the trip.
You can see more pictures here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocky's is a stunning boutique resort set in a secluded cove south of Lamai Beach, Koh Samui. With only 47 rooms and 3 pool villas, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a poolside bistro and two free-form swimming pools, Rocky's is the perfect place for a relaxing, romantic holiday. Rocky's emphasizes warm, personal service, attention to detail, and a relaxed family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rocky's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky`s Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rockys Boutique Hotel
- Rockys Boutique Koh Samui
- Rocky's Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach