I cant stress enough that if you are visiting Lamai Beach in Loh Samui you must stay at this hotel. Its the best in Lamai by miles! Its 5* and worth every penny. The staff is what makes staying here such a wonderful experience. The rooms are amazing we stayed in the Junior Spa Suite. The Plunge Pool is fab to relax in after a day on the beach. The clean the rooms everyday and change the towels etc.
The hotel food is just lovely and not expensive as you would expect. An average meal for a Main, Pudding and Alcohol Drinks for a couple is about 1,300 baht. We stayed here for 10 nights and ate there on 4 nights cos we had so much food to choose from we wanted to go back to try as much as we could. The Breakfast they offer is great they change it everyday so you dont feel like you are being offered the same things everyday.
I would recommend a visit to the Spa. We did a package for 2 and a half hours of treatments and a 3 course meal at the hotel for 5,500 baht and it was worth every penny. It was the most relaxing experience ever!
Reception can help you book any tours you want to do and they also have great knowledge of all the tours and they are very helpful in booking them etc.
The location of the hotel is great right in the middle of everything but you would never know as the hotel is so lovely and peaceful. Lamai is great for a relaxing holiday. But Chewang is abit more upbeat and meals seem to be more expensive there. If your in a couple stay in Lamai as you are only a 15minute drive away from there.
You must eat on the beach at Swing Bar and Magic Resturant they do lovely food aswell and you sit right by the sea for your dinner or just drinks. Is a lovely setting! The only thing i would Stress is that you need to have Mozzie spray on everynight as you will be covered in bites if you dont! Buy Tiger Balm out there if you do get bitten as its the best thing to help them.
I cant say anymore about the fact you should def stay here and any bad reviews on here ignore as there isnt one thing to complain about!! It is Perfect and i will be returning again and again here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach