This is an excellent hotel in a great location. We had a downstairs spa room with its own jacuzzi bath in the courtyard. the room was really cool and the jacuzzi bath just great to come back to after a day on the beach or a busy day out and about. The staff were very friendly and helpful although not as good as others in Thailand we have experienced. The location of the hotel is brilliant. it is just 5 mins walk down the main street to find many bars/restaurants but this is far enough away for the hotel to be peaceful. The food and drink in the hotel are very expensive as you would expect, so we loved eating at Black Diamond and Bauhaus and for a drink, the Pochahontas Bar close to the hotel was great or the Chill Bar on the Beach just next to The Bikini Bar. We had a great time on Koh Samui and we really enjoyed staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach