There was a lot I liked about this hotel and resort. The staff were all very welcoming and helpful. The pool, beach and beach bar were excellent. The gardens were kept immaculately. The rooms were interesting and quirky but disappointing. On the negative side our room like many was dark with the washbasin opposite the end of the bed with a small room off for the wc and a separate room for the shower. At times it felt we were living in a dark bathroom which had a bed in it. The bed was large and the mattress very firm. On the varanda was a pleasant space with traditional couch and bath with water jets. This was fun until the mozzies appeared about sundown. Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach