“Brill pizzas”

Pizza Del Sol
Ranked #10 of 171 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pizza del Sol. We serve thin and crispy pizza,BUT NOT ONLY,we do also have homemade pasta, ravioli, gnocchi and lasagna, Cannelloni. we also have great steak from Australia. We try our best to satisfy you ! Don't be shy if something wrong or not as in the menu just let me know I will fix it, thank you. Paul .WE do not delivery sorry about this...
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We has a great pizza here, beer cold, pizza bases thin and crispy, really enjoyable doubt you will get better in samui!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Just to confirm what everbody is saying about this place. We went there for a pizza yesterday. We received very good service from the waitress and the pizza maestro.
It was the best pizza i've had in a very long time. Thin, crispy, lots of cheese.
I'm going again today to try the ravioli.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I eat with my family in this restaurant, pizzas were amazing, beef tenderloin fantastic.
Staff are very nice and the French owner very professional.
I will go back very soon, I recommend the restaurant.
The restaurant is at the entrance of Lamai beach.

1  Thank Flog403
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times now. Love the Basilico Bruschetta, fresh chopped tomato mixed with pesto on top of crisp fresh toasted bread. Fantastic!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I just visited Pizza Del Sol twice in just a few days and had wonderfully tasty food on both visits. I never tire of Thai food and savor every meal whenever I visit Thailand however if you're like me and occasionally feel like Western food, I highly recommend this restaurant in the centre of Lamai. I have tried the Mozzerella tomato salad with mash potatoe and shared a Siciliana pizza with mushroom and a spinach lasagne with a friend. All the ingredients were obviously very fresh and of high quality. Both meals were perfectly satisfying, a pleasure to eat and finished with the speciality Chocolate mousse, made by the owner Paul, which were DIVINE!! :) Service was attentive and friendly, decor is tasteful, lighting is stylish. Overall a fantastic easy dining experience. Highly recommended.