“Very good pizza”

Pizza Del Sol
Ranked #7 of 164 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pizza del Sol. We serve thin and crispy pizza,BUT NOT ONLY,we do also have homemade pasta, ravioli, gnocchi and lasagna, Cannelloni. we also have great steak from Australia. We try our best to satisfy you ! Don't be shy if something wrong or not as in the menu just let me know I will fix it, thank you. Paul .WE do not delivery sorry about this...
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I eat with my family in this restaurant, pizzas were amazing, beef tenderloin fantastic.
Staff are very nice and the French owner very professional.
I will go back very soon, I recommend the restaurant.
The restaurant is at the entrance of Lamai beach.

1  Thank Flog403

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times now. Love the Basilico Bruschetta, fresh chopped tomato mixed with pesto on top of crisp fresh toasted bread. Fantastic!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I just visited Pizza Del Sol twice in just a few days and had wonderfully tasty food on both visits. I never tire of Thai food and savor every meal whenever I visit Thailand however if you're like me and occasionally feel like Western food, I highly recommend this restaurant in the centre of Lamai. I have tried the Mozzerella tomato salad with mash potatoe and shared a Siciliana pizza with mushroom and a spinach lasagne with a friend. All the ingredients were obviously very fresh and of high quality. Both meals were perfectly satisfying, a pleasure to eat and finished with the speciality Chocolate mousse, made by the owner Paul, which were DIVINE!! :) Service was attentive and friendly, decor is tasteful, lighting is stylish. Overall a fantastic easy dining experience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Three of us ordered 2 pizzas and one steak. All were disappointed. Food was average, this place doesn't deserve top place in TA
Interior is great though and restaurant looks polished

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

If you love a nice thin crust pizza with yummy ingredients & great cheese...this is the place! Plus it is a great price too!