“good cover band”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“good cover band”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good show band probably the best in lamai,they have been at the shamrock for years,well worth a look for a nights entertainment.

Visited September 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A must see!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This band is simply amazingly talented! I have been going to Samui yearly for 7 years and have followed this band from the moment I saw them. They are talented, entertaining, energetic and speak good English. They do song requests if they know the song and they do tricks that will blow your mind!
The Shamrock is also a fabulous pub which is family friendly with fabulous food and the friendliest staff on the island and that's saying something!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank retrogirl6
Tel Aviv, Israel
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Oh my G-d, this band is AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stumbled into the Shamrock Irish pub in Lamai in late August (2013), being lulled in by a live cover band. What I saw was simply fantastic. They played covers of rock / pop tunes from the 1960's up to present day. I personally play guitar and I was simply blown away by the ability of the lead guitarist, a beautiful girl who I later learned goes by the name "Baby". She played extremely difficult solos of greats such as Dire Straits, Metallica, Journey, and many more -- FLAWLESSLY! She mastered the sound of the originals, and in many cases kept in time even while dancing in step with her fellow performers on stage.
The band took written requests from the audience, and had great interaction with the crowd. And they did a full 2 1/2 hour set without stopping! I loved it, and went back for two additional performances during my stay in Lamai.

Visited August 2013