We stayed five days in the resort. The location is beautifull, one of the best on the island. The houses are nice, but a lot is wrong. Bathroom wasnt as nice as we saw on the advertisement. There is absolutely no 'outside' garden effect. The plastic roof old and dirty. No warm water and the bathtub was dirty. The staff is very strange! They never say hello when we passed, nor goodbye. It's such a lack of.service. the owner is not motivated at all to make the best of this resort, it reflects on everything on the property. Such a waste! We didnt complain since we understand the Thai people have a hard life, but as a tourist i work hard all year to book a vacation. Hopefully Samui Yacht Club will bring back some spirit on the resort to make the best of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach