I came to Koh Samui again with my Mother. This time we stayed in Samui Yacht Club, because Orchid was under construction. This place is very quite, have big sweeming pool with jakuzji just on the beach. Breakfast was very good ( sweedish table) in the restaurant. Our bungalow has two big beds ,satelite tv, air con, fridge, safe deposit box, telephone, hot water, free - coffee, tea, towels , toilet paper everyday , wi-fi internet, and beautiful view to the sea from the terrace. It was cleaning every day. The service staff work very good and was very friendly and helpful. We spent the best holiday and we'll be back again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach