we stayed here in june 2009,and returned in june 2011,as we loved it so much the 1st time.i must admit though,it seems to have been a bit neglected since our 1st visit,i think it may have been to do with bad floods,just before went went this year,pathways were cracked,ponds with fish in bit dirty,bathroom was in need of a good re-vamp.but at the end of the day,we stayed a week,instead of3days. it has a lovely pool,that looks right on to the beach,as is so peaceful,which is what drew us back here in the 1st place.supermarket up the road(10min walk). food good at samui yacht club(bit over priced).there are a few places to eat on walk to supermarket(very cheap),also good little locals bar on the same route.they were actualy working on cutting trees back etc,just before we left.but would still reccomend this place,would still go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club sits on a small but perfect beach on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The calm warm crystal clear sea, powder soft white sand and beautiful tropical gardens make this location truly special. The resort consists of 43 bungalows all set in over 12,000 square meters of lush tropical gardens. Many species of birds and butterflies can be seen enjoying the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Bay Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Yacht Club Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Yacht Hotel
- Crystal Bay Yacht Club Ko Samui/Lamai Beach