First stay ever at a renaissance and not disappointing! First we checked in we were a bit disappointed in the rooms and location as you need to cross the road and we were allocated rooms close to the elevator which kept us up very early in the morning, however, after complaining about this we were checked into two lovely villas and it really is something out of this world! Clean, fresh rooms, beds are perfect, staff are friendly, the best breakfast ever. Dinner were very good, location is ideal, if you want to go to town you can either walk or get a TukTuk, lots of restaurants further away or down the beach, over all a great experience and thank you to all the staff whom has put such a great effort in to make our son's 13th birthday a perfect day! Swimming pools are very nice too and so too the beach with plenty of lounge chairs.
Poolside service were great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle hotel is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach