I can't fault the staff, location, service and overall feel of this place. Enjoyed every minute. They also serve a great breakfast up until 11am, so if you've ventured out the night before to Lamai Beach or Chewang, you'll still get breakfast the next morning!
Staff that stood out for me were Crystall, Nut and the main pool boy. All very friendly, welcoming and kind.
Only downside to the stay was the price of drinks around the main pool...they are very high in comparison with the neighbouring beach bar. Aside from this, the gym good do with some more / new equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle hotel is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach