I was there for 5 days with family and although it has all the positives of a Marriott hotel, I just found it to be little bit over-priced. Since we have two small kids, we booked a 1200 sq ft one bedroom suite, which was not cheap (USD 400 per night with one king size bed). But since we also decided to take our helper, we had to pay another USD 75 per night for her bed/breakfast. Perhaps, those are the market rates in Koh Samui, I do not know. We did get another bed, without any charges, which another hotel would have charged for. Overall, good experience, and lots to do with the friendly staff especially at the daily breakfast, who ensured we got on to a great start everyday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle hotel is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach