Our family of four spent three lovely nights in late April 2013. We stayed at the beachfront pool villa. Very spacious room and easy access to the pool and beach. We were literally just a few steps away. We mostly used the main pool in the day time and the pool in the villa at night under the stars.
Buffet breakfast at the Banana Leaf is even better that I remembered from my previous visit. Good selection of pastries, eggs, etc. with fruit, juices and daily smoothies. Oh, we just love the homemade yoghurt.
As we have been to Koh Samui before, we decided to relax and spent most of our time on the property this time. The grounds are well kept and blend in with plenty of trees to provide shades while strolling around. The wife and I pampered ourselves with the Island Escape Spa Package (coconut scrub and oil massage) at the Quan Spa.
Excellent service from the staff all around. Looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle hotel is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach