It was my 3rd time in this hotel in this Feb. Without doubt, I enjoyed my stay there. I liked the pools, one of which is long and quite while the other one is good for enjoying sunshine. Rooms / villas are nicely decorated. I had the BBQ at the beach this time and was of great fun. I also like the beach and you may play canoe. Restaurants are not too attractive in terms of choices and quality, but there are plenty of choices around the hotel. What's a bit disappointed me this time is little surprises I found...there has been not much changes in services/ facilities/decorations/ food over the last few years. What disappointed me more, however, is that they seems don't my records of previous stays.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle hotel is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach