Faultless service, fantastic food. A little quiet in the evenings, but with Lamai and Chaweng a 10 minute cap ride away there's plenty of choice, and believe me it's nice not to be in these towns all your stay!, the Renaissance is beautifully located.. A real tropical paradise, lush gardens, stunning pool, heaven. The only downside is when the tide is out the sea is unswimmable, but this is a very very small price to pay.
If you can stretch to it though the Villas are 100% better than the hotel rooms which are a yomp up the hill from the pool/beach and restaurants.
No hesitation in recommending this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle hotel is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach