the pros .... a great swimming pool with plenty of loungers and one staff member who was helpful.
the cons ... Booked a thai villa which was incredibly bad.A stale,musty smell as soon as you open the door ( if it stayed on its hinges ),1 wardrobe for your clothing ( not enough),tv with 4 western channels and a bathroom that had to be seen to be believed.if you are a dwarf,you won't have a problem with the shower.otherwise forget it.And this in thai heat !!! the curtain rail was dangerous to use.apart from one staff member the others came across as uncaring.there is far better value in lamai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Lamai beach, Koh Samui’s white sandy beach with various shopping and nightlife entertainment , Samui Sense provides you with an ultimate comfort in one of Koh Samui’s best locations. We are only less than 30 mins from Koh Samui’s airport and only 15 mins to Chaweng nightlife area. Our small boutique hotel has recently been upgraded to a true four-star boutique hotel standard, blended with Koh Samui’s original design concepts, our hotel accommodation design ranges from traditional Thai architecture to modern contemporary. Our 44 units comprises of 6 Poolside Villas, 8 Thai Villas, 20 Superior Rooms, 8 Junior Suites and 2 Executive Suites. Samui Sense represents what Samui's old charm used to be and is a well preserved property on the island with true Samui hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Sense Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Sense Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Samui Sense Beach Koh
- Samui Sense Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach