“Genuine Indian food especially chicken tandoori”
Review of Tandoori Nights

Tandoori Nights
Ranked #22 of 171 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tandoori Nights restaurant is in the heart of Lamai Beach continues to be instrumental in changing the perception of Indian cuisine. Serving to locals and expatriate form around the world. It is our goal at Tandoori Night's to maintain high standards of quality and excellence in service by offering the most memorable dining experienceTandoori Night's is committed to serving excellent authentic Indian cuisine, while providing warm and personalized service. The restaurant provides a great ambiance and the perfect venue for meals, informal get-together and parties.Tandoori Night is widely praised as one of top Indian dining destinations in Thailand.
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I happened across this restaurant on our first day in Koh Samui after traveling around other islands in Surat Thani - this restaurant serves genuine Indian food, very friendly staff and a huge menu - you will be spoiled for choice! We're punjabi expats living in China and often visit Indian restaurants so we can say that by far in Thailand, this is the best Indian food. We'll be coming here for the rest of our stay in Samui. We recommend the chicken biryani with raita and also the tandoori chicken.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Here is very friendly personal, here is really tasty ang good veg menu also. They can cook really "no spicy", but if you like Indian meals, it's place for you too. My family have lunch or dinner every day here. Not only for adults, but for kids also very good!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

This place definitely hit my eating out rotation due to the tasty Indian food here. They start you with 2 dipping sauces (one green, one red). The green one is spicy while the red has a nice contrast of sweet.

I've ordered the chicken tikka masala, lamb biryani, saag paneer and garlic naan. Everything is delicious and really hits the spot if you have a need for indian food. The chicken tikka and biryani are bursting with a combination of different spices and flavors while the saag paneer has more of a subtle, soft taste. I really need to order the saag paneer without the other items as I always tend to like strong flavors more and not enjoy the saag paneer as much. As for the naan, the garlic adds a nice flavor and really enjoy eating with with the chicken tikka masala.
Will definitely return and highly recommend!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I ate here one night after midnight, when most of the other places were closed. Maybe the cook had gone home because the food was pretty bad. Neither I or my girlfriend finished our meals.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Very good and authentic food, nice athmosphere, perfect comforting service, dont miss the tea they offer at the end - its very tasty and on the house!

1  Thank Iris O