“Spicy tasty Live India”

Live India
Ranked #10 of 165 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Live India you find traditional indian cuisine with only high quality ingredients. We serve finest indian dishes, like you find them in the regions of india. Our kitchen exists since 1995. Now we are proud to announce that we have a branch in the center of Lamai Beach. Welcome to Live India!
Reviewed January 30, 2014

i visited Live India for 2-3 time on a week. At the inlet you meet a friendly guy who will greet you everytime, even if you are going by :) There are really tasty Indian food, tasty curry chicken, tasty sauces, garlic buns and other. If you come to Thailand or if u trying to taste Indian or Thai food for 1st time, ask middle spicy(some burn but it's ok) or low spicy food and enjoy. :)

1  Thank Vladislav_Lisovets

Reviewed January 26, 2014

After reading reviews on here decided to try this place out. Very glad we did. Amazing food swell as service. The waiter was worried I didn't like my food. It I can assure him I did. Would return in future

1  Thank Michael9716
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here the last 2 days and the food and service is great. I highly recommend the onion bahji, dahl soup, naan & aloo baingan. My husband enjoyed his chicken dishes. We didnt have to wait too long and our bill usually sits between 600-750 baht. Not bad for a meal with drinks and starters!

1  Thank Squoot
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We left Live India to our last night in Lamai. We both opted for the vegetarian set menu, and we were asked spicy or medium. We went for medium as we had eaten Indian medium spiced further down the road and it was lovely. We were so disappointed, it was far too spicy that it ruined any flavour that the veggie curry may have had. Everything else was fine, service etc., we were just gutted about the food which should be the main event even if it's a set menu.

3  Thank Oldsontheroad
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food here was great and so was the service. The staff is exceptionally friendly. We visited Lamai beach during December and ate at this restaurant a few times. Even our young children loved the food there. Also it was a great price for the amount of food.

1  Thank Expatinseoul1