“Fantastic find in Ko Samui”
Review of Live India

Live India
Ranked #18 of 171 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Live India you find traditional indian cuisine with only high quality ingredients. We serve finest indian dishes, like you find them in the regions of india. Our kitchen exists since 1995. Now we are proud to announce that we have a branch in the center of Lamai Beach. Welcome to Live India!
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for another restaurant when we came upon Live India. We decided to eat here instead and it was the best decision we made all day! The food was outstanding, very savory masala, excellent aloo gobi. I would recommend the garlic naan as well. If you are looking for non-Thai fare, give this place a try. Big bottles of cold beer to cut through the heat :)

1  Thank Melgarnomicon

Reviewed December 24, 2013

The curries were rich and flavourful. We ordered a butter chicken and saag paneer for mains. Yum. We also had a couple of lamb samosas for starters. Very tasty with mint and tamarind sauces. We will definitely come back during our stay in Lamai.

1  Thank Samuelluke
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We went there at the first day of our stay and expectations were high due to the good reviews from here. However the food was really disappointing. I found 2 hairs in the 2 dishes we had. The taste (before I found the hair) was nothing special for Indian food. Overall I definitely would not go to an Indian restaurant anymore when I am in Thailand.

2  Thank kami_997
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I had a butterchicken here as a lunch. Meal was ok, nothing special just ok. Rice was plain and chicken did not taste that good. I can have exactly same meal anywhere in the world.

1  Thank GlobalTraveller81
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Our experience with the food we ordered was not very pleasant : chicken was bland, tandoori was under cooked. Definitely only average, and I don't think it should be rated so high.Moreover , staff was little bit negligent .Prices are ok , but it is just cheap Indian food.

1  Thank alan w