“Melt in your mouth dishes.”
Review of Live India

Live India
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Live India you find traditional indian cuisine with only high quality ingredients. We serve finest indian dishes, like you find them in the regions of india. Our kitchen exists since 1995. Now we are proud to announce that we have a branch in the center of Lamai Beach. Welcome to Live India!
Lamai Beach, Thailand
“Melt in your mouth dishes.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Though there are numerous choices of places to eat, I chose to enter Live India because of the respect the gentleman at the front showed me as I walked by. We headed back there for dinner and was amazed! If felt like a judge from Master Chef: raving about each dish that I tasted! The fish dishes melted in my mouth. The waiter made some great suggestions as well. I was so amazed by the entire experience that hugged him when we left... and then shook his hand when we went back for lunch the next day!

• Visited August 2012

Pisa, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Magic of India”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

After I spend some time in Lamai I found "Live India".
I thought it would be one of the cheap indian places since you get a menu for only 220 Baht.
But when I had the Chicken Tikka Massalla, I saw a fakir on a magic carpet flying over the Taj Mahal, while I was dining with the princess... The combination of all the fresh indian herbs and the crispy Naan kept me dreaming for the rest of the evening. So then I had indian food 5 days in a row :)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank DonDavidAlegria
Blenheim, New Zealand
“wow”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

tired wet and hungry we found live india on the main drag just up from our hotel. what a find.

we chose their set menu, popadums, garlic naan, chicken tika, rice and a thai beer for 220 baht. the manager allowed us to swap the curry for one of a similar price and wow...when the food arrived my partner and I were in taste bud heaven. such wonderful indian food and at an amazing price. do not walk by...go in and live india!!!! weve been 3 nights in a row.

2 Thank lauren h