Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Priceline$14
Agoda.com$12
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews lander cardio retreat accommodation revitalise inclusive
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2020 via mobile

I was referred to the resort by a friend who had done the two week package and loved it. When she returned she was slim, fit, and more mellow in her demeanor. So, I had to check it out for myself, and was not disappointed. Lander, the manager greeted our group of arrivals on the first day with a fun orientation to the resort and schedule of events. Every day was filled with new activities, hikes, trips, exercises, yoga, meditation, etc. The other participants were really fun to get to know and we quickly made friends. Dylloris (sp?) was my favorite exercise teacher with her big smile, super friendly manner, and great training program. She made an individual health assessment of each of us on the first and last day. I lost over 10 lbs and felt great. The restaurant was also amazing, and the staff were really wonderful. everyone knows your name by the first day and greets you with a big smile. I had such a good time, I added another week to my stay at the resort. The island itself is very beautiful as well, and I wanted more time to explore. Thank you for an amazing tine!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Lander Loos, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Dear John,
Thank you for your kind review.
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and what an amazing weight loss you achieved.
We are really pleased to have had you part of our group, such great energy and positive vibes throughout your stay. Its great to hear you enjoyed our hikes and that Dloris' (one of our personal trainers) classes we're your favorite. Alot of work goes into ensuring we can adapt to suit all so we kindly appreciate your positive comments.
The team miss you and we would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

I did the 8 day fitness program - classes and room only. It was amazing!!! I was looking for a yoga retreat and found this one with added hiking and exercise classes. As someone who loves exercising in groups I was excited to begin. The program didn’t disappoint, it is a jam packed schedule. The daily schedule was:
- 7am hike/cycle
-10.30am yoga
-1.30pm yoga
-5pm strength conditioning class

I especially enjoyed the early morning hikes, which were led by Lander and Rosa who were fantastic hosts. It was a great way to see local sights such as Overlap stone. I thoroughly enjoyed the jungle/waterfall hike, and the Buddha hike. Hiking these spots during the early morning sunrise is an amazing way to see the beauty of the little island of ko samui.

The daily yoga classes on offer are taught by lovely, enthusiastic teachers who will cater to your ability level.

The strength and conditioning classes with Dloris were tough, especially in the heat but this is the type of exercise to do if you actually really want to see progress in changing your body.

Although I didn’t sign up for the detox program, I was offered a PT assessment at the beginning and end of the week, where my weight and body fat and other metrics were measured. Interesting, and I actually lost weight just by completing the exercise program.

I ate onsite at the Wild Tribe cafe every day. It was too convenient and I wanted to sample everything on the menu because it was delicious! The smoothies are sooo amazing!
The cafe was also convenient to do some work during my stay. The only thing is that sometimes the WiFi wasn’t amazing, there are several networks but sometimes it was slower than I’m used to.

Another point about the cafe is the staff who work there. They were all just so lovely and hospitable, they really made me feel at home. It was such a nice community vibe which really makes a difference when you’re a solo traveller like me. Another point is that because the program runs Sunday-Sunday, you’ll meet others in your group so you’ll see familiar faces during your stay and get to know them, which is a great way to meet people from all over the world! ☺️

My room (bungalow) was decent, it had everything I needed. I didn’t spend much time in my room to be honest. I spent more time in between classes sunbathing by the pool.

The resort is conveniently located 5 mins from the beach. On the same street there’s a massage parlour, laundry place, and Muay Thai boxing school (we got to do a class as part of the exercise program - highly recommend!)

Overall, my stay here was amazing. I made some incredible memories which I look back on with happiness. Exercising, movement of the body and taking care of the mind with yoga and meditation is so important and being able to do this dedicated program in the beautiful climes of ko samui was an absolute joy. I would highly recommend to anybody who is interested in taking care of their health. I would love to come back in the future and do this all again!!!

Much love to all the team at Visit natural detox!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Lander Loos, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2020

Dear Kat,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you took the time out to share your experience with the rest of the world. After reading your beautiful review, hopefully more people will decide to take out a few weeks a year, to focus on their mental and physical health, before jumping again in the rat race that Western society can be sometimes.
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

The retreat wouldn't have been possible without every team member working hard and it pleases us that you appreciated this. I have shown your review to Dloris, Nan, Nok, Rosa, Kai and the rest of the restaurant staff and your review made everyone proud and happy :-)

We look forward to hiking and sweating with you again in the future and wish you all the best.

You are being missed Kat,

Lander & Rosa

Reviewed February 26, 2020

My experience in this resort was amazing. The sport program is really well built and well organized and it suits any fitness level. All the teachers were very experienced and professional. Rosa and Lander, who are managing the program are very friendly accommodating and helpful. The atmosphere in the resort is really nice. The resort has a cafè-restaurant with delicious food vegan / vegetarian friendly. I definitely recommand ' Visit Natural Detox Resort'.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear sanjuanchamula ;) ,
Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are really pleased to hear you enjoyed your 2 weeks here with us in beautiful Koh Samui and that you enjoyed our program as well as the food at our Wild Tribe Cafe.
We hope you are keeping well and continuing on your fitness journey.
And that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2020

I was a solo female travelling for the first time and my mind was set to ease by the lovely Rosa through email prior my arrival. I thoroughly enjoyed being active all day and having such delicious treats (Wild Tribe) so easily accessible. I particularly loved the fact that the classes were small so it was like a wee family and intimate, meaning more attention to individuals. It's true that you can hear the Muai Thai School next door but you would also be training during the day. The beach is also very close for relaxing. All the staff were so welcoming and smiley. I arrived feeling stressed and a bit hollow... finished my 8 days feeling more confident and optimistic. I'll be back! Thanks VNDR team!

Date of stay: February 2020
Lander Loos, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Dear Stella,
Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are really glad you decided to take the plunge and join us on our retreat. It was lovely to meet you in person and you were such a great addition to our group, always full of energy and positive vibes.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the activities and our meals at the WildTribe cafe.
Yes everything is within walking distance so you are never far from the beach, restaurants or the night market.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
From all the team at VNDR

Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

A very forward thinking resort with the kindest staff. If you’re looking to detox or get fit, this is the perfect place - combining fitness, health and wellness together with the beauty of Samui. The packages include trips and hikes around the island which really allows you to appreciate nature and the islands beauty, balancing work and pleasure perfectly. The restaurant Wild Tribe serves high quality food that will nourish your soul! A vegetarian menu with vegan options, as well as the option to add chicken or fish. Highly recommended to just eat here everyday! Overall, we had an excellent stay and look forward to come back next year :D

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lander L, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Dear Vicky,
Thank you for your kind review of our resort and especially of our restaurant.
We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything met your expectations.
We try our very best to ensure all of our guests receive the upmost care and attention when they visit us.

We really hope we see you again soon Vicky, all the very best and see you soon in Koh Samui or Ibiza who knows!