All reviews yoga classes weight loss fitness program muay thai camp body scrub daily massages tasteful food the pool area is beautiful other parts of the island rooms are clean minute walk to the beach massage places free water stayed longer location is great three nights every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Shirley from Hong Kong

For someone whose meat/seafood lover and rarely exercise, sitting in office all day long without moving, wearing high heels instead of running shoes, could never imagine I could change my lifestyle but, Lander, the owner of Visit Natural Detox Resort, changed my mindset.

I booked their all inclusive 8 day program because didn’t know what I wanted and what to choose, basically knew nothing, just wanted to “detox”, the package just saved my headache, as soon as I landed at Koh Samui airport, everything was taken care of by them, like airport transfers, daily cardio training, daily yoga, daily strengthening session, 3 meals a day, and wrap up the day by having a traditional thai massage (also daily), everything was very well organized, what else do I need to worry about? 0️⃣

The part I like most though was the program Lander arranged for us, a small group of 4 without knowing each other beforehand, everyone one of us was very happy and satisfied, and became buddies now. We tried different things together like hiking to different viewpoints (instead of taking local tours), biking around the island, muaythai, aqua fitness, running on Lamai beach, yoga, etc, indeed it was a very thoughtful and interesting agenda, full of joy, amazing experience that you could hardly get from other places, more importantly Lander’s key focus on us was natural and healthy, maybe a little hard core to start with but made me full of energy and refresh, loved it!

The Cafe there was also awesome, staff and chefs were very friendly and caring like Nok, Curley and Jane ++, vegetable was fresh and dressings were homemade! If you are vegetarian / vegan, this is the place u must try!

In addition to normal work out, there’s a beauty center that runs by Carla in the resort which I have to mention, you could have facial, body scrub, body mud, foot detox, ear candling, waxing, manicure etc at a very reasonable price, can use their sauna and steamer for free, very comfy and relax!

I really enjoyed the days I stayed at Visit Natural Detox Resort, very memorable and great fun, will definitely go back there again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Shirley Y
Lander L, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hi Shirley,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
You were nothing short of amazing and we were honoured to have you as our guest.

Are you keeping up with daily exercise and clean eating?
Don’t forget to counter the cravings with nuts, natural yoghurt or fresh fruits. Leave them in your office, car… The places where you usually start feeling hungry.

The longer you'll continue focusing on your health, the more results you'll get. One thing that helps tremendously is joining an event in the future and working towards it, e.g. a 10 km fun run, half marathon or why not join a Muay Thai School or gym?

Here everything is good, it’s raining now and then, but thankfully we still get lots of sunshine.

We wish you all the best, you are missed here in the resort!

Greetings,
Lander & the Visit Natural Detox Team

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We spent a lovely week at Visit ndr. The room was comfortable without any frills. The diner area is great and the perfect spot to chat and make friends. The food is very good and very healthy (although pricey, relative to local fare). The staff are absolutely wonderful and made us feel so welcome. There's a nice clean pool, yoga every day. Wifi connection wasn't too bad. Lander (the boss) helped us by finding a cot for our son. Altogether very happy experience. Thankyou guys!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Andy E

Thank you very much for your kind review Andy!
Your lovely family is missed here in the resort, you guys spread so many good vibes throughout the resort.

We wish you all the best and can't wait to see you again.

Kindest regards from everyone in the resort, but especially Curley! :-)

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel area is very beautiful, nice pool, lots of plants a nice and chilled outdoor restaurant. We liked the atmosphere. Negative points are the nearby Thai sports school, the noise and the proud prices for food

Date of stay: July 2018
Lander L, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for the review Alex.

It is correct that we are located next to a Muay Thai School, so you can hear people exercising there in the morning and evening (for about 2 hours), but the rest of the day it is quiet.

The 'proud prices' of food are following - to give an indication:
our cheapest dish costs 120 thb / 3 € / 4 USD (2 poached / scrambled eggs, with a side salad, shittake mushrooms, onions and a half grilled tomato with balsamic sauce)
our most expensive dish is 320 thb / 9 € / 10 USD (burrito with half of an avocado, tomato salsa, red beans, bell pepper, brown rice, green veggies, guacamole on the side, and a little salad)

A probiotic locally brewed Kombucha soft drink will set you back 80 thb / 2 € / 2.5 USD

Last time I went to eat out I paid more for a glass of wine than any of our dishes.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Visited this resort while staying at my daughters. It is fantastic the pool area is beautiful and very peaceful. The beauty and spa area is lovely and carla the manager of the beauty room is so professional and friendly with lots of new treatments. The rooms at the detox place are spacious and very clean. The food is delicious and very healthy. I will definitely stay at stay here on my next visit to koh samui.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Lander L, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear Lorraine,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

The whole team appreciates it; it really means a lot to us.

We wish you a safe trip home and we can't wait to meet you again.

Kindest regards,

Lander

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Initially I booked to stay for one week at the resort and did the 7 day fitness classes package but soon extended it to the 14 day package and could have easily stayed longer had I not had to get back to work. I had the best time, and met some lovely people. I arrived on my own and left with many more friends.

The room I stayed in was fairly basic but had everything thing i needed, it was a good size room, had a big comfy bed, AC, a small fridge stocked daily with water and a safe

The fitness package consisted of daily Cardio, Yoga and Strength and Conditioning Classes.
The morning Cardio sessions involved getting out and about the island, Hike, Bike ride, Beach Workout etc, It was certainly a fun way to start the day and a great way to see other parts of the Island. These sessions were primarily taken by Lander who has great knowledge of the area.
The Yoga classes featured different styles of Yoga and was a perfect way to stretch out and relax. You can also just pay to attend yoga classes if you didn't want to do any of the other classes.
The afternoon strength and conditioning classes were ran by Dloris at the resort, these were a mixture of TRX workouts, Circuits, Body weight exercises and using weights. Dloris is very knowledgeable and will adapt exercises if you need to. These were tough but enjoyable sessions and Dloris' love for fitness really shines through.

Wildtribe Cafe, possibly the best place on earth to eat, the food was amazing, everything was prepared fresh, they were very generous portions full of flavour and very well presented. I ate all my meals here and there wasn't one thing I didn't like.

Last but not least the staff. Lander and his team are extremely welcoming, full of life and friendly they really do make your stay that bit more enjoyable, I will miss all of their happy infectious personalities (Curley's especially)

Note that this resort is located next to a Muay Thai School who start at 7am, they are not overly loud but light sleepers may get disturbed. If you are doing the full program you will be up anyway :)

I left a few KG lighter, very relaxed and happy. Thank you again to Lander and his team.

Room tip: Deluxe Room was perfect for me.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Georgia O

Dear Georgia,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

The whole team appreciates it; it really means a lot to us. Curley told me that she's missing you too!

Your review is correct, we are located next to a Muay Thai School, you can hear them train in the morning and afternoon for about 1 hour, but we usually train at the same time so it shouldn't be a problem.
We have 3 different room types (with the bungalows the most luxurious ones). Some are indeed basic, but clean, renovated and offer everything a person needs in a tropical climate.

Thank you for the compliment about the restaurant, lots of healthy and happy vibes to be found there :)

We wish you a safe trip home and we can't wait to see you again (in Thailand or the UAE).

Kindest regards,