Tripadvisor
Lamai Beach
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews yoga classes weight loss fitness program muay thai camp body scrub daily massages eating habits tasteful food the pool area is beautiful minute walk to the beach rooms are clean stayed longer location is great three nights koh samui thai food every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2018

I didn't actually stay at this resort or partake in the detox. I did, however, visit Carla at the beauty salon for some waxing and she did an amazing job. Very thorough. She is UK trained and I think she has been in Koh Samui for 14+ years. Highly recommend her!
We also had lunch at the attached cafe called Wild Tribe and the food was fabulous! The resort itself looks lovely too!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tracy B
Lander L, Owner at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to write a review.

We hope to see you soon again.

Best regards,

Lander & Carla

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Spent 10 days having fun and making new friends. Long walks, mountain hikes, beach workouts , yoga, weight sessions, and healthy food, all combine to produce dramatic results. Lost 6kg in 10 days. The trainers are amazing. Looking forward to going back next year.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I stayed for four weeks as I wanted to conduct a behavioral experiment as to how my body would react to four weeks with training, nutritious food without sugar/alcohol. The results were amazing. With the excellent help of Caroline and Billy I feel stronger, more energized and at peace with myself. Upon returning home everybody asked: What have you done? Where have you been? You look so glowing and energized!

The place is located very central with a short walk to the beach. The premises are a 2* hotel but it is clean and good aircon. The gym is outdoors. The yoga sessions are very good and a good complement to the hard training. The food in the restaurant is very fresh and indeed healthy, I have to recommend the blueberry bowl, so good! :-)

Best of all is all the wonderful people that I met on my stay there. The compassion and support have been wonderful. I miss you guys!
It is no wonder that most people prolongued their stay or returned. As will I. Next trip already booked!

If you look for a place that pushes your limites, makes you exercise harder than you thought was possible this is a good option.

Enjoy, I sure did!

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank VM_Bonde
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Had a super week staying at Visit and working out on their training programmes.
The Wild Cafe on site serves great food and the staff are amazing!
The location is good in Lami, very close the beach and the pool very relaxing after hard days training!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2017

I visited this resort with 3 other friends. We stayed there for 3 nights and we had an amazing time. The swimming pool in the hotel was nice and cool. The garden was very clean and it gave the resort a relaxing atmosphere. The trainers are very good and helpful and they really give you your personal guidance during the programs. With a gym and boxing ring close to the resort you can make use of it everyday. And the program includes also some day trips to the other parts of the island and even a Barbeque! Billy the owner is a very friendly and intelligent man. All the staffmembers and trainers are very friendly and always there to keep you motivated :).
Thank you for this amazing experience and keep doing what you do!

Date of stay: April 2017