$147
  • Pool
Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$271
$87
$181
$162
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$720
$122
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
$83
$317
$142
Trip.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

Palm Coco Mantra(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$41
Agoda.com
Rocky's Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
Agoda.com
Lamai Wanta(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$44
$33
Priceline
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
$766
$542
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $658/night.

All reviewsfitness programraw foodstayed for weeksweight losscleaned dailykickstartyogaresetcrossfitcardiogymhealthdetoxaccommodationresultspoolbeach
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

I have been to similar places before but this is just a couple of steps up from all the others!! Great staff, good vibes, anazing food, workout is great (weather you are fit or not) a they make sure to push you and adjust to your level of firness!

If you have fysical or psycological issues like depression they will make sure you get natural supplements and by fysical activities and encouragement make you improve! I have already booked another round to go there in april!! Dont hesitate - it is such a great place

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Sara B
Reviewed December 10, 2016

I just spent 6 weeks at Visit Natural Detox Resort and I loved it. Hanging out around the pool reading my book was very relaxing. The rooms are spacious and the staff are polite and ready to accommodate. This Fitness/Detox resort changed my life, I lost close to 20kg's and gained muscle and my fitness improved drastically. The resort picked me up from the airport. Just a couple of minute walk to Lamai Beach where you can swim, go to restaurants and shop all in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I spent 3 weeks at Visit Resort whilst training at Lamai Fitness and found the room to be spacious and comfortable and had everything you need. It was clean and staff were super friendly and always around if you ever needed anything. The location is perfect too, you have restaurants and beach all within a short walking distance. And having the pool at the resort just tops it off. Would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I had a great time at Visit Natural Detox Resort when I stayed there for a month this year. The staff are very hospitable and very accommodating. The rooms are clean and the location is in close proximity to many restaurants and the beach. Billy, the owner of the resort is very personable and made me feel welcome. I highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2016

When I go to Lamai Fitness 3 ro 4 times a years, for 2 weeks at a time, the only place I stay is here at Visit Natural Detox Resort. The owner Billy and his lovely wife are on top of everything. The rooms are spacious, clean and the air con and water pressure in bathroom is perfect. I have literally never seen a single bug in my room in 4 years staying here. Everyday the rooms are cleaned, 2 waters are put in little fridge and if you need laundry service is so fast. The pool area is great. It is really the cleanest pool I have seen. Nice lawn chairs and grass. And an amazing restaurant located on the premises to help you make sure you don't get into trouble with Billy over at Lamai Fitness for eating bad foods. For the price and quality, there really is no reason for me to ever stay anywhere else. It is not necessary. The beach is literally 1 minute away and Lamai Fitness is across the street. Great place. Check it out.

If you have any questions for me just send me a message here.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo