Tripadvisor
Lamai Beach
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews yoga classes weight loss fitness program muay thai camp body scrub daily massages eating habits tasteful food the pool area is beautiful minute walk to the beach rooms are clean stayed longer location is great three nights koh samui thai food every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2016

I just spent 6 weeks at Visit Natural Detox Resort and I loved it. Hanging out around the pool reading my book was very relaxing. The rooms are spacious and the staff are polite and ready to accommodate. This Fitness/Detox resort changed my life, I lost close to 20kg's and gained muscle and my fitness improved drastically. The resort picked me up from the airport. Just a couple of minute walk to Lamai Beach where you can swim, go to restaurants and shop all in walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I spent 3 weeks at Visit Resort whilst training at Lamai Fitness and found the room to be spacious and comfortable and had everything you need. It was clean and staff were super friendly and always around if you ever needed anything. The location is perfect too, you have restaurants and beach all within a short walking distance. And having the pool at the resort just tops it off. Would definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I had a great time at Visit Natural Detox Resort when I stayed there for a month this year. The staff are very hospitable and very accommodating. The rooms are clean and the location is in close proximity to many restaurants and the beach. Billy, the owner of the resort is very personable and made me feel welcome. I highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed November 18, 2016

When I go to Lamai Fitness 3 ro 4 times a years, for 2 weeks at a time, the only place I stay is here at Visit Natural Detox Resort. The owner Billy and his lovely wife are on top of everything. The rooms are spacious, clean and the air con and water pressure in bathroom is perfect. I have literally never seen a single bug in my room in 4 years staying here. Everyday the rooms are cleaned, 2 waters are put in little fridge and if you need laundry service is so fast. The pool area is great. It is really the cleanest pool I have seen. Nice lawn chairs and grass. And an amazing restaurant located on the premises to help you make sure you don't get into trouble with Billy over at Lamai Fitness for eating bad foods. For the price and quality, there really is no reason for me to ever stay anywhere else. It is not necessary. The beach is literally 1 minute away and Lamai Fitness is across the street. Great place. Check it out.

If you have any questions for me just send me a message here.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended and I can't wait to go back. Staff are amazing and always there to help on your journey to healthier you. Accommodation is new and fresh. Awesome pool to recover after a session with the Lamai Fitness Team right next door. You have to Visit!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
BillyLF, Manager at Visit Natural Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Thankyou for your review on Visit Natural Detox Resort, and thankyou for choosing your stay with us, we will take note of all your comments and continue to improve our resort making it always Koh Samui's number 1 wellness fitness and detox resort.