Dining Room - Rocky's Boutique Resort Koh Samui
Ranked #39 of 166 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing dinner in The Dining Room. We were lucky enough to have a table just buy the cliff edge. The food was excellent, the ambiance superb and to cap it all they have a pretty good wine list!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed at Rockys for our honeymoon and ate at The Dining Room most nights. The food off their al a carte menu is simply divine. Fresh ingredients and flavours resulting in top quality food. We had a really romantic dinner with a table overlooking the sea. It was the perfect setting. The sala dinner was beautiful. They set up a canopy right on the beach with candles and it was very romantic. The 5 course tasting menu was beautiful and we were taken aback once again by the quality of the flood and flavours. Even the bar snacks are cooked to perfection. Hats off to the chef!

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Cozy romantic dinner in rocky .
Already the name makes you run away . It should be the rock or else .
The restaurant is very nice , I made no booking and they told me it was full . Lol 21h only half of the table busy when I could be on the first service because we arrive at 18h30.
All the dishes were really average and 300 euro without wine ?? Honestly .
Guys you are dreaming !!
I would not recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Balex75
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Attention to detail is an understatement when you organize a romantic dinner for two at The Dining Room Restaurant at Rocky's Boutique Resort.

We went to Rocky's Boutique Resort for our honeymoon & from the moment we arrived, we received exceptional customer service & our private dinner for two left us speechless... Truly beautiful.... & the flowers - gorgeous! Yes, it might cost you a little bit more - but you are on holiday & this is an experience not to be missed. Every person should do this at least once for the person that they love.

Amazing food... we opted for the Thai menu & every dish was so fresh & exceeded our expectations... A gastronomic delight.

Our only suggestion - don't eat anything for most of the day until you have your dinner. There is just so much food that arrives & you don't want to miss out on anything. It was truly a memorable evening & one that we won't forget in a hurry. Thank you Julien, Mira & Martin for going above & beyond in customer service. No wonder this is an award winning restaurant!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The cheapest bottle of water cost 240Bt / 8 USD up to 270Bt. Food portions are small and cost 25 to 40 USD. Food taste is usual, nothing special. Potato mash was hardened. Paper napkins not available on the table. Waiters little annoying, ask me a lot of questions like "where are you from", "how long you stay in Thailand", etc. Really, I don't like such kind of standard questions.
Sea view is beautiful, but this is open space restaurant, and it is very hot during all the day. Better to visit in the evening only. Food menu is short, too short as for me. Big drinks choice.
Summary I paid 1200Bt / 40 USD for 1 small dish and 2 drinks (for one person). As for me it is overpriced for such kind of restaurant.

1  Thank Serg M