“Awesome pizza”

Dining options: Late Night
Batemans Bay, New South Wales, Australia
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Best pizzas ever, authentic Italian pizza, try the Calzone. Very friendly staff. Didn't go to Thailand to eat pizza but glad I did as you don't find pizza better than this very often. Couldn't find it on tripadvisor map address is 124/28 Lamai Beach Road

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank onceabackpacker

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“The best pizza I have ever had - anywhere in the world”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

You must go here. Italian chef who is fanatical about his pizza so much so he won't let anyone else cook or make them. And thank god for him as it is thin, crunchy, crisp, delightful. Try the cream base which is amazing. Not "creamy" and base stays crisp. Delicious. Cannot rant enough. Best food in Lamai by miles. And he has Italian red by glass / carafe which is reasonable price and lovely table style. Chef married thai lady who runs restaurant and we found them both friendly and warm. Very kind to our son. Thailand is better for this place. One night we took 20 friends and they just moved everyone easily to fit us In. No problem fr anyone. Another niht just the three of us - same food and service both times.

• Visited September 2013
Amphoe Koh Sa-mui, Surat Thani, Thailand
“Supremium Pizza! It's Pizzagasmic!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Let me first tell you that I was born in & raised near NYC, where pizza as we know it was invented by hungry Italian immigrants who slaved away in factories, sweatshops, etc., so I have very high standards when it comes to pizza. Throughout the world today, you get horrible crap passed off as "delicious authentic pizza" all the time, but this will not happen to you @ Pizzeria Napoli/Lamai Boomerang on the beach road across from Curry Pit on the beach road in Lamai, I assure you. No, no, no. On the contrary, the pizza is so good, you will have a pizzagasm & be a PN/Lamai Boomerang kid for however long you happen to stay on Koh Samui. I speak from experience. I have been living in Lamai for the past 7 mos. & eat @ PN/LB at least once a week. The pizza magherita is supremium, I mean, just perfect every single time! (And I have photos to prove it.) PN/LB's lasagna is as good as my mom used to make, perhaps better, oh yeah. And I must confess that can't get enough of the way they prepare phad krapow moo here. They don't mince the pork like most other places, & the sauce is always very savory, yum-yum. The only problem with PN/LB is the chef's loud & frequently obnoxious wannabe comedian wife who runs the show in the evenings. Sometimes she cracks me up the way she carries on, but sometimes she makes me cringe. Hence, I tend to visit PN/LB in the afternoon when she's not there. In conclusion, when on Koh Samui, if you need a pizza fix, if you want to have an intense pizzagasm, you must check Pizzeria Napoli/Lamai Boomerang!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mark C
Vancouver, Canada
“Authentic Italian Pizza, must try!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The pizza here is to die for, made by the italian owner only. When the owner is not there the restaurant does not serve pizza. The last thing I wanted in Thailand was pizza, but I was told by some travellers that I needed to go. I was introduce by the owner and she served me Aka Mamma. This woman was the most hilarious woman I have ever encountered in a restaurant. She is a Thai woman with Italian sass. The pizza was excellent! I loved it so much I was back three more times. I wouldn't pass this place up! Also another tip is its closed Mondays.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Caley S
Hedehusene, Denmark
“Real Italien pizza, must try”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Fantastic food not only thai food is good the pizza's is fantastic made by an italian chef the servings is good and fast. Defently worth a visit

• Visited July 2013