“Supremium Pizza! It's Pizzagasmic!”
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #73 of 164 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Let me first tell you that I was born in & raised near NYC, where pizza as we know it was invented by hungry Italian immigrants who slaved away in factories, sweatshops, etc., so I have very high standards when it comes to pizza. Throughout the world today, you get horrible crap passed off as "delicious authentic pizza" all the time, but this will not happen to you @ Pizzeria Napoli/Lamai Boomerang on the beach road across from Curry Pit on the beach road in Lamai, I assure you. No, no, no. On the contrary, the pizza is so good, you will have a pizzagasm & be a PN/Lamai Boomerang kid for however long you happen to stay on Koh Samui. I speak from experience. I have been living in Lamai for the past 7 mos. & eat @ PN/LB at least once a week. The pizza magherita is supremium, I mean, just perfect every single time! (And I have photos to prove it.) PN/LB's lasagna is as good as my mom used to make, perhaps better, oh yeah. And I must confess that can't get enough of the way they prepare phad krapow moo here. They don't mince the pork like most other places, & the sauce is always very savory, yum-yum. The only problem with PN/LB is the chef's loud & frequently obnoxious wannabe comedian wife who runs the show in the evenings. Sometimes she cracks me up the way she carries on, but sometimes she makes me cringe. Hence, I tend to visit PN/LB in the afternoon when she's not there. In conclusion, when on Koh Samui, if you need a pizza fix, if you want to have an intense pizzagasm, you must check Pizzeria Napoli/Lamai Boomerang!

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The pizza here is to die for, made by the italian owner only. When the owner is not there the restaurant does not serve pizza. The last thing I wanted in Thailand was pizza, but I was told by some travellers that I needed to go. I was introduce by the owner and she served me Aka Mamma. This woman was the most hilarious woman I have ever encountered in a restaurant. She is a Thai woman with Italian sass. The pizza was excellent! I loved it so much I was back three more times. I wouldn't pass this place up! Also another tip is its closed Mondays.

1  Thank Caley S
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Fantastic food not only thai food is good the pizza's is fantastic made by an italian chef the servings is good and fast. Defently worth a visit

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice and tasty, thin crust and fresh ingredients. And as the outside storm engulfed us, the staff were quick to get out the awning so we stayed dry. Free wifi.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The pizza in this place is very good. Thin and crisply crust. Very delightful. A mood-breaker is the thai owner sitting in the corner screaming at everyone with the most annoying voice you can imagine. Ate and left asap.