“Authentic Italian Pizza, must try!”
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #63 of 154 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Vancouver, Canada
“Authentic Italian Pizza, must try!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The pizza here is to die for, made by the italian owner only. When the owner is not there the restaurant does not serve pizza. The last thing I wanted in Thailand was pizza, but I was told by some travellers that I needed to go. I was introduce by the owner and she served me Aka Mamma. This woman was the most hilarious woman I have ever encountered in a restaurant. She is a Thai woman with Italian sass. The pizza was excellent! I loved it so much I was back three more times. I wouldn't pass this place up! Also another tip is its closed Mondays.

1 Thank Caley S

Hedehusene, Denmark
“Real Italien pizza, must try”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Fantastic food not only thai food is good the pizza's is fantastic made by an italian chef the servings is good and fast. Defently worth a visit

Montville, Australia
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice and tasty, thin crust and fresh ingredients. And as the outside storm engulfed us, the staff were quick to get out the awning so we stayed dry. Free wifi.

Lillestrom, Norway
“Good pizza, terrible atmosphere”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The pizza in this place is very good. Thin and crisply crust. Very delightful. A mood-breaker is the thai owner sitting in the corner screaming at everyone with the most annoying voice you can imagine. Ate and left asap.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“great pizza, colourful owner”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We've eaten a fair bit of pizza during our 8 months in Samui so far. On those days you fancy a change from thai food i'd highly recommend checking out Pizzeria Napoli/Boomerany/Big Momas (our nickname) It's on the touristy stretch of beach rd in Lamai not far from the lady bars/muay thai ring but don't let that put you off. The pizza, of which there are tons, (traditional tomato based and white pizzas) are well made and the bases thin, cooked well and inexpensive. My favorite is the bolognese pizza. For just under 200bht I don't think you can beat it.
The owner, as other reviews will attest, is loud, brash and you'll probably not find another lady like here here. She likes to sit in the dining area and isn't short of an opinion or two, but it makes for more of a story I think. (Just don't cross her when she's in a bad mood!)

• Visited May 2013