“Amazing experience..over and over again”
Review of Tropicana

Tropicana
Ranked #13 of 153 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: "Trattoria-style" Italian restaurant & Pizzeria located in center Lamai on the Lamai Beach road (500 meters before Mcdonalds ).
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Amazing experience..over and over again”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Ok...here goes...I have been to Koh Samui two years in a row and despite the fact that I love Thai food, I still love to go around and experiment with different cuisines. For the past two years I have visited Koh Samui, I have to admit that the best food and not necessarily because it is Italian has been at Tdopicana Pizzeria. Not only is the food delicious but it is good value for money if one can tell good quality food from just eating because one is hungry. The service is also amazing and what really tops it is the owners are there at all times but they are also involved in preparing your food and that is what keeps a good business going, I believe, when the actual owners are there 24/7 taking care of customers, ensuring quality and ambience...is the key to a successful dining experience...well done...

• Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
“yummy sea bass!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

After my detox, and upon recommendation, I went to Tropicana and had the grilled sea bass and spinach! YUM!!! Also a must try - their signature, homemade chili/garlic olive oil.

Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian fare”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife has to drag me to Italian restaurants. I love Italian food, but I'm usually disappointed when we eat out. Not here - this was one of the best I've ever been to. The restaurant is run by a couple of Italian chaps and the food was excellent. The pasta was first class. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
“Pizza )))”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I been there now a couple of times during my stay in koh samui and it was always very good!! Super friendly place !! I love it

North West England, United Kingdom
“Maybe just a bad night!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We chose this pizza restaurant based in reviews on TA, I was disappointed. My son chose a ham pizza with extra pepperoni, it was a long wait, when it arrived they had put extra yellow pepper on, when I mentioned to a waitress she shrugged her shoulders and walked off, we were charged for the extra pepperoni, couldn't be bothered to argue! The major disappointment for me was the bruschetta, this was terrible, crusty bread with tomato purée on with melted mozzarella, tasteless! The lasagna was ok but had cupped up ham in it!!
Don't think I will return again, we had a much better meal in pizza del sol in lamai.

• Visited April 2014