“Shut your eyes your in Italy”
Review of Tropicana

Tropicana
Ranked #15 of 165 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Trattoria-style" Italian restaurant & Pizzeria located in center Lamai on the Lamai Beach road (500 meters before Mcdonalds ).
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We arrived here suffering from hangovers and really needed to stock up on our carbs, from the first greeting we knew this would be a great evening the guys that own it are down to earth and have a real passion for not only their food but the whole experience - wine was delicious but the pizza was incredible simply cooked to perfection with the tiramisu followed by limoncello - if you want a great meal great atmosphere head here because it hits all the spots

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The food and service were excellent. We ordered carpaccio, bruschetta for starter and ravioli and lasagna for main course. Every dish was perfect and we enjoyed our dinner! The staff us very friendly and customer oriented, we would definitely come back here and recommend this nice and cozy place.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We both needed a break from stir fried rice and we read the reviews and decided to give it a go. The pizza was thin and crispy, just how I like it and really tasty. We shared a diavola and one with Parma ham and rocket (107b). Both were lovely. We just wish we had had a starter as well. The bloke on the table next to us had the spaghetti carbonara and it was massive! Easily enough pasta for two people. My husband had tiramisu for dessert and he said it was the best he'd had in ages. Light and fluffy. The house white was nice too. It was empty at 7 pm but by 8 people were queuing or being turned away. Despite being busy, you aren't rushed and your food doesn't turn up straight after u order it which always makes me suspicious. A good choice for pizza and pasta.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Pretty self explanatory but a nice atmosphere with welcoming staff and well made pizza. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and great service from all the staff!!!
I am Italian and I am used to travel a lot for business too. I love my home food and this is for sure one of the best italian restaurant that I have been worldwide.
A MUST FOR ITALIAN FOOD LOVERS IN SAMUI :)