“Diving Trip to Koh Tao”
Review of Thai Scuba Divers

Thai Scuba Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI Dive Center. Dive courses, dive tours and dive equipment. Daily dive trip by speedboat, small group - big fun!!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went to the diving center from Thai Scuba Divers at Lamai beach and talked to Mr. Pang, who is very friendly and well knowledged about diving and all the special things which you can do arround samui according to diving!
He selled us a pretty nice trip to Koh Tao, we went there by speed-boat with some other diving-groups but if you choose Thai Scuba Divers you wont have 8 divers and 1 instructor, actually we were only two divers so we had a kind of private-instructor... So we had a lot of time for diving (not too much time for briefings and stuff like that)...
Our Instructor >>> MANN <<< was very kind, he took a lot of pictures and videos while we were diving and told us a lot of the history about diving in Koh Samui!
Mann we really tried to see you again for a picture but we will do that next year ;-)

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy much guys and see you next year!!

GO DIVING with Thai Scuba Divers, first choice!!!!

BIG GREEETZ FROM SANDRO AND SAHIL!

4  Thank Alejandr0123

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The guys at Thai Scuba Divers were awesome. This was my first time scuba diving and they completely took care of me by delivering study materials to my hotel, transport, all the planning and taking care of all the heavy lifting on our dive days. Our instructor, Mann, kept things safe, fun and took amazing pictures! I got my OW cert in 3 days: First day was classroom and pool time, Second Day diving in Mango bay and Hin Wong Bay, Third Day two dives at Sail Rock. I had such a good time, I'm looking into getting my AOW with them.

3  Thank koalaberika
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Thank you to the team at Thai Scuba Divers for some great diving. I was just walking down the street near my hotel when i saw the shop and decided to have a look, glad i did as from my initial meeting with Pang i decided to book in for my AOW which was over 3 days encompassing 6 dives. My instructor Bee was patient, understanding and a great bloke, being a local Bee's knowledge of the dive sites was great which helped me to see the 'unseen' and get the most out of my dives. I also opted to take another days fun dives with them after the great experience i had already received. The boats they used for the dives were top notch and lunches served were always great, they have a well developed infrastructure and appear to be a well respected member of the local diving community.
I have friends in Samui so will be returning to the island and will definitely be spending a day or two diving with Thai Scuba Divers again ! Taking my friends along next time as well :)

3  Thank LevifromOz
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Thank you Mann and Bee for two great dives. We hadn’t been diving for a long time (over 8 years) so we had a refresh dive at Koh Tao and then went to Sail Rock some days later. That was really nice. Great service and we felt really safe and we can most definitely recommend diving with Thai Scuba Lamai!

4  Thank Kristin_BJ
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Pang and his team are simply the best. The dive sites suggested are stunning; Pang looked at the weather forecast and discussed the visibility with us before choosing our sites. They picked us up right on time on the Morning of the trip. We went to the sites in a speedboat and were served great Thai food between our dives. Our instructor was very knowledgeable and made sure that we saw everything there was to see during the dive! Thanks guys! This is the place to go.

3  Thank Vero G