All reviews walking street great location stayed here swimming pool bed lamai resort
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

It was nice. Great to have two swimming pools. Unfortunate no breakfast included or a bar that can make variety of drinks. Stayed for 2 weeks had to get up very early in order to get a lounge chair. It seems they put their towels down and that's it even if there is no one using the lounger you are out a seat. I think it should be first come first gets and you cannot save the chairs all day long and not be using them.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I been there many times for the last years. I always felt like coming home with the very friendly staff there. But now I decided to change to another resort as the bungalows really need to be renovated. In my opinion just need to make a new floor, painting the walls, renew the curtains and shower curtain and put new furniture in. Then it would be perfect again.
It's really a great location with a nice new swimming pool just in front of the beach. Really hope it will improving again.

1  Thank Oneswitzerland
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

It is the third time I am staying in a bungalow in this resort and I’m pleased with the service and the welcoming stuff members and pleasant surrounding
It is In the shore and close to the center of action in Lamai
This is my place in Lamai

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I just to stay here 2nights. but It is amazing. Very clean and quite. I like too much.I booked bungalow in front of the beach.so I would like to tell friend this here so perfect resort. Lamai Beach beautiful .clean and not noisy .this here have swimming pool.

Room tip: SuperI or room or standard Bungalow.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I always perfered to stay in bunglow , some of them single some of them double , but if you are looking for hote which is ; relax , silence ,close to everythings and long term holliday ; here is number one in lamai beach . Just a few meters far from beach and they have pool ( little bit small but they have ) also clean and safe ...

Room tip: I recomand to chose bungalow , a05,b03