“Good fun day with the kids!”

Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark
Ranked #4 of 21 things to do in Lamai Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to COCO SPLASH Waterpark, join us for a day of family fun entertainment. We are a waterpark based on Lamai Beach in Koh Samui Thailand which is designed for all ages. This is a stress-free environment that will bring you laughs, thrills and good fun. Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a Jacuzzi. All rides with pools are monitored closely by our staff. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. We also have a large food and drink menu at our restaurant. Please have a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This was a little hard to find, but once we got there, it was great fun. The pools are clean and food was pretty good. The airbag drop was AWESOME and something we haven't come across before. Staff were helpful and friendly too.

2  Thank Tammy C

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

4 adults, 2 kids at a cost of 2650bht, not the cheapest day had during our holidays at koh samui when you factor in the cost of taxis. However my children thoroughly enjoyed themselves at the park as did I and found the slides we used were thrilling. It wasn't too busy there so plenty of space to run around.

Had some food there and the pork cheese burgers were lovely and reasonably priced too.

All the activities on offer were great and I would recommended a family to take their young children there if you want a break from the beach.

Its a shame that hotels in Thailand don't have kids slides and water themes at the resorts like they do in most places in Europe.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I took my wife and kids (6&8) to Coco Splash today for about 5 hours and we had a really fun afternoon. The slides aren't the best or the biggest but they are good enough to keep the kids happy for a solid half day. We interspersed our afternoon with some of their other activities such as bungee trampoline, swimming pool, go karts for small and large kids around a dirt track (pretty good fun) and they also have a "stunt man" type jump where you climb up the eight or ten flights of steps and jump off on to a massive air bag. They have three or four different heights so you can wean yourself up to the highest one bit by bit. It's higher up there than you first think but I jumped and loved it. I'm around 100KG and the airbag was plenty to cope with me. It was my favorite part of the day. We paid 2100 Baht (around 30USD) for a family pass and it included everything except the go karts, which cost around 200 baht each for kids and 300 for me (larger kart, bigger engine).
We went during Chinese New Year as we live in china and it was extremely quiet. At one point I think we were the only family there so no long lines for us.
The slides and everything else was well built, water was clean and clear and it was all well supervised with the lifeguards not allowing any kind of kids stupidity. Something I was very happy about as the kids were running all over the place. There is only one entrance so it was OK to let them run ahead to the slides as I knew they couldn't get out and also wouldn't be allowed to hurt themselves on any slides.
They have lockers there to store your dry clothes, showers (which I needed after a dusty go kart ride), towel rental, lots of cabanas and outdoor bean bags to lounge in, some basic food with a pretty good milk shake and the usual section of kids' pool toys and forgotten goggles etc.
Overall, a great value afternoon that the kids really enjoyed. It was about a 10 to 15 minute ride from Chaweng and there was an ATM close by. They only take cash so we had to make use of that! I'd go back again if we had a spare half day to fill. Clean, well run, safe, good value and FUN! My only criticism is that it's not quite as big as I'd expected, hence 4 stars. Maybe that's my fault for having the wrong expectation though.

3  Thank OJBRIT
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

especially for kids of course. it's so much fun!! great facilities, they are for kids from 2 years old i would say. but also the smaller ones you can accompaign on the lowest slide or they can splash a bit in the part with the ankle-deep water. babies can hang out in the shade of the cabanas which are all over the place. i was impressed about how clean and well maintained the whole place was! a lot of staff to keep everybody safe.

1  Thank frequtri
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Just what Samui needs!

I've got a little sister who is 5 years old and I love to take her there on a hot day! Now I'm 19 and I actually enjoy it myself too :) They've got some pretty interesting slides that even make me thrill.. And if you'd just like to relax and hit back, they've got a Jacuzzi!

1  Thank Hiwakea