“Great fun!”

Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Lamai Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to COCO SPLASH Waterpark, join us for a day of family fun entertainment. We are a waterpark based on Lamai Beach in Koh Samui Thailand which is designed for all ages. This is a stress-free environment that will bring you laughs, thrills and good fun. Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a Jacuzzi. All rides with pools are monitored closely by our staff. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. We also have a large food and drink menu at our restaurant. Please have a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Exeter
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Really enjoyable for kids of all ages. 5 or 6 slides, a pool, waterpolo pool, table tennis etc, jacuzzi.
The best bit was the shady 'sala's which you could rest and relax in when you wanted to get out of the sun for a bit. We were there on a very sunny day but no-one got too hot or sunburned.
The food is good and not too expensive and they deliver to your sala for you. You can also order massage.
Staff very friendly. Life guards very attentive and friendly too. Seemed very safety aware.
We were there for 5 or 6 hours and had great time.
We had kids with us from aged 2 to 11 and they all enjoyed it... as did the adults... I went down some of the slides..

1 Thank Clare S

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Every days fun”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I been several times at cocosplash with my daughter of 6.5 years old and enjoying every time even I swim or not with her. The slider are suitable for children and the staff is efficient.
It's a real pleasure to bring her there and see her happy to play in something different than the beach.
The food are simple and adapted for both children and adult.
The management is friendly and sympathetic and they commit themselves to providing all the required assistance to ensure everything goes as smoothly as planned.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun family day !!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited twice in our holidays. My kids (8 & 12) loved it. They spent many hours on the different sliders, so me and my husband could relax and have a massage.
They also serve good food and have very friendly staff. I recommend it !!!

1 Thank Kfacchi
Sydney
“Fun day”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Coco Splash had a good range of waterslides for small kids and older ones. We were there with our children aged 12, 2 and 10 months and they all had a great time. We spent about 4 hours there and only left because the smaller children were tired. Will definitely return when we are back in Koh Samui.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for little ones, bit boring for Mum and Dad. Food poisoning for Dad.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Agree with most of other reviews. Our 4 year old had fun. Because there are no lockers my husband and i took turns sitting with all our stuff while the other ran after our son. This made it very boring for us. I didn't like that the whole place is concrete. Good that there's plenty of shaded huts to sit in. My husband got food poisoning from eating a tuna sandwich with lettuce and tomato. He was violently ill for 24 hours. I had a stomach upset. I had toasted tuna/ tomato. My son was fine, thankfully he barely eats and only ate the toasted bread from his ham and cheese. Good that you can rent towels. The beach is only 2 mins down the road probably better value. I did wish we'd stayed at the resort for the day.

Visited July 2013
cocosplash_samui, Directeur général at Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting us and for writing your impression.
Firstly, I would like to inform you that we handle with care all food and our restaurant staff follow carefully the rules of hygiene.
As you have seen then you visit us, we serve a lot of foods at our restaurant, so the food can not expire or be contamined.
When you affirm that you and your husband got food poisoning from eating a tuna sandwich, I really doubt that you got in our place.
Everydays we use a lot of Tuna 's can and bottle of mayonnaise, so it will be very difficult to have some food contamined.
I suggest you to refer on your dinner you had the same day.
Regards